Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hackers are here. Where are you?

Hackers and malicious insiders are an undeniable threat to your organization's network. They have sophisticated tools and backdoor programs at their disposal with which to steal information, perform unlawful or unauthorized activities, and cover their tracks. Security professionals charged with protecting their organizations can become overwhelmed in developing specialty applications to combat these threats.

This is my first posting to what I anticipate will be an ongoing effort to promote the importance of "closing those open doors" and keeping your digital assets protected. Going forward I look forward to including snippets of useful information, pertinent articles, my experiences in the field and tips to keep malicious attackers at bay.

All feedback is welcome and I'll do my best to respond as appropriate.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you return soon.

No comments: